At BCS, our fully trained and experienced people understand energy efficiency and we have the knowledge to recognize energy usage issues within your facility. BCS can help you to reduce your energy costs and help protect the environment.
Do you need customer support or have a question for us? At BCS, we take great pride in the service and support that we offer to our clients. Head to our support page, send us an e-mail, and we will be glad to assist you.
BCS offers a wide range of products from trusted manufacturers in HVAC, Security Alarm, and Fire Alarm Systems. Take a look at our products page to see how we can help you get the most out of your facilities.
BCS offers customized service programs to fit your needs in maintaining your facilities' systems. Contact our services department to see what we can do to maximize your profitability and security while lowering your carbon footprint
Welcome to Building Controls and Services
Building Controls and Services is a Wichita, Kansas-based company offering over 25 years of products and services in temperature control, security systems, fire alarms, and building automation. Our clients range from office buildings to enterprise-level production, health, and educational facilities and our presence is constantly expanding.
Recognize that the world is changing
Building Controls and Services can determine what your strengths and weaknesses are and create a strategy. We help you view your facilities as strategic resources rather than an expense.
- The Facility Manager is being elevated to the role of asset manager, supporting the organization’s overall business goals.
- Although many companies perform mechanical work, few can provide a wide range of services. BCS allows you to benefit from working with a single-source supplier who is knowledgeable about your entire facility.
BCS offers programs customized to the specific needs of your facility. Some of the elements that can be included in our programs are:
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance/Testing and Inspection
- Component Repair and Replacement
- 24-Hour Emergency Response
- Operator Training
- Energy Utilization Analysis